Changchun Confucius Temple
From：Author： 2021-05-24 13:39
Changchun Confucius Temple was built in the 11th year of Tongzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1872 AD). According to historical records, the temple was first built with the donation of local country gentleman Zhu Chen. In 1894 and 1924, two large-scale maintenance and expansion were respectively hosted by Magistrate Yang Tonggui, and Magistrate Zhao Pengdi. Changchun Confucius Temple is an antique three-courtyard building encircled by halls and galleries. The overall layout is rigorous and well arranged.
The copyright of the article and the picture belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact to delete it